NATA Foundation program
To build a strong structure, most crucial factor is a solid foundation. BIZALTUS NATA Coaching Centre has started foundation one year classroom coaching to nurture young minds starting from class 11th. Our creative pedagogy of classroom coaching to build the foundation practically for XI, XII students.
Students will be thoroughly prepared for NATA & JEE entrance exam, 50% of both NATA & JEE exams is about drawing & design. This module helps students learn drawing & design through a step by step approach. Even students who are not good at drawing can learn drawing through an easy approach. Starting from basics, it covers color theory & application, perspective & 3d drawing, human figure drawing, memory drawings & compositions. Regular mock tests will be conducted based on NATA syllabus. The result of each test shall be displayed on centre’s notice board or sent through sms to the parents. Relevant study materials will be provided in architecture aptitude, drawing aptitude, solved papers, previous year questions, physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
In the competitive world ahead, every year is important. Most of the concepts and questions that are part of the architecture syllabus for NATA, which is very new to the aspirants. Taking foundation program would help to succeed in NATA entrance exam in the very first attempt itself, save it and invest this time in making their future brighter.
- Classes Starts from July till NATA Entrance Exam
- Classes will be only on Sundays till Board Exams
- Daily 6 hours Classes will be post Board Exams
- Seats – 5 Seats available per batch (First come first basis)
- Drawing Materials
- Study Materials
- Support for NATA Online Registration
- TNEA B.Arch. Counselling Guidance
- 100% Assured Results
- One on One Classroom Coaching (Individual Attention)
- Top Notch Faculties (Experienced Architects)
- Outdoor Sketching
- 3D Modelling Workshop (Art Workshop)
- Architecture College Visit
- Limited Batch