NATA CRASH program
It’s never late to join for NATA entrance exam preparation, BIZALTUS has crash program batches for students who have regular schooling and hectic tuitions can attend the crash program batch. Our focus is on drawing, creative thinking skills and solving previous years question papers. Course content is designed after analysis of past 10 years of question papers.
Students will be thoroughly prepared for NATA & JEE entrance exam, 50% of both NATA & JEE exams is about drawing & design. This module helps students learn drawing & design through a step by step approach. Even students who are not good at drawing can learn drawing through an easy approach. Starting from basics, it covers color theory & application, perspective & 3d drawing, human figure drawing, memory drawings & compositions. Regular mock tests will be conducted based on NATA syllabus. The result of each test shall be displayed on centre’s notice board or sent through sms to the parents. Relevant study materials will be provided in architecture aptitude, drawing aptitude, solved papers, previous year questions, physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
In the competitive world ahead, every year is important. Most of the concepts and questions that are part of the architecture syllabus for NATA, which is very new to the aspirants. Taking Crash Program would help to succeed in NATA entrance exam in the very first attempt itself, save it and invest this time in making their future brighter.
- Classes will be commencing after the 12th Board Exams
- Daily Classes for 6 hours (10am to 4pm)
- Seats – 15 Seats available per batch (First come first basis)
- Batch timing will be same for all Test 1, Test 2 & Test 3
- Drawing Materials
- Study Materials
- Support for NATA Online Registration
- TNEA B.Arch. Counselling Guidance
- 100% Assured Results
- One on One Classroom Coaching (Individual Attention)
- Top Notch Faculties (Experienced Architects)
- Outdoor Sketching
- 3D Modelling Workshop (Art Workshop)
- Architecture College Visit
- Limited Batch
- Hostel Facilities for both Boys and Girls